top of page


Auto Registration Services
  • Your completed International Driving Permit application form

  • Two original passport pictures each signed on the back

  • Permit fee

  • A photocopy of both sides of your driver's license

  • Vehicle title issued in your name.

  • Not be undergoing a transfer of ownership. 

  • The vehicle must not be registered to a business, fleet, or non-profit organization.

  • Only retire one vehicle as a sole owner OR two vehicles as a joint owner through CAP within a twelve (12) month period.

  • Must be a passenger vehicle, truck, sports utility vehicle (SUV), or van with a gross vehicle weight rating of 10,000 pounds or less.

  • Must have failed its most recent Smog Check inspection (

  • The vehicle must be currently registered with Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) with a valid, unexpired registration sticker OR have all fees paid to DMV and not have a registration sticker that has been expired more than 120 days. ❖ The vehicle must have been registered in California with DMV for two years prior to applying. ❖ The vehicle must not have a lapse* in registration for more than 120 days during the two consecutive years preceding the current registration expiration date. *A lapse is defined as the number of days between the date the vehicle’s registration expires and the date the registration sticker is issued by DMV for that renewal year. ❖ The vehicle must not be undergoing an initial registration or re-registration in California. ❖ The vehicle must not be a dismantled or a total loss salvaged vehicle that has not been re-registered with DMV. ❖ If approved, the vehicle must pass an equipment and operational inspection (see page 3) at a BARcontracted dismantler.

Nothing to book at the moment
bottom of page